Why Europ Assistance?
Throughout our long history, Europ Assistance (EA) has taken care of customers when the unexpected happens, anywhere in the world, providing caring and swift assistance to individuals in times of emergency and distress. We foster a culture of customer service, continuous improvement and innovation, ethical behavior and integrity. Our goal is to provide our clients with sustainable solutions for decades to come.
EA is looking for talented and motivated individuals who want to become part of a growing company and a winning team, making a difference in the lives of people every day. We value our employees and the role they play in our success. We recognize and reward their achievements and we invest in their training, development, benefits and compensation.
- At EA, diversity is a core value and our Executive Team and employee base is representative of multiple countries of origin, languages spoken, gender and age. We believe that our diversity is an advantage in servicing the diversity of our clients and their members.
- EA is dedicated to the principles of equal employment and advancement of people based on their individual qualifications, skills and abilities.
- In order to sustain a global business, we work towards building the workforce of the future by creating an environment where employees can do their best work.
- At the heart of our company are employees who rely on their intimate knowledge of customer needs, skill and innovation to deliver the best possible products and services.
- EA staff members act with a spirit of integrity and personal responsibility for their every decision and action. Our working relationships are governed by transparency and loyalty.
- We encourage our employees to have fun at work and believe this leads to a more dynamic and efficient workforce. We host a variety of company events and activities to foster team building.
- We celebrate our global and diverse culture during International Week, where we give our employees an opportunity to educate the company about their country and its traditions, foods and culture.
- We host a “Bring Your Child to Work Day” event annually. A team of employees serve as chaperones as children from the ages of 5-18 participate in an exciting day of learning and interaction.
- Situated in the heart of beautiful downtown Bethesda, less than a half mile from the metro, our location is ideal for maintaining a happy and healthy work-life balance.
When working with us, you’ll soon see that what really sets us apart is our people. We are proud of being an internationally diverse employer. For our travel assistance business, we look for assistance coordinators with global experience who are multi-lingual, as they better understand the unique dynamic of international travel and how to respond with empathy and compassion in difficult, stressful situations. For our identity protection business, we look for certified identity theft resolution specialists from financial and security industries and those who come from customer service-oriented organizations, as they are well qualified to communicate empathetically with customers while analytically working on resolving their case. Our people may come from many different nationalities and speak multiple languages, but our goal is the same: commitment to our customers.
Click on any job title for a complete description of that position. Each job description includes a link for applying and submitting your resume online.